Parsons is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Project Manager Job At Parsons | Riyadh SA
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
A project manager is responsible for planning and overseeing projects within an organisation, from the initial ideation through to completion. They coordinate people and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives.
1- Project Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, SA
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing. Experience in preparing correspondence, written reports, presentations, for the Government and in briefing tenants and senior personnel.
- Scheduling and coordination of project interactions among existing and occupied facilities.
- Ability to manage interdisciplinary teams of professionals and supporting labor categories.
- Ability to integrate competing and/or conflicting elements into the planning and execution processes so that project requirements flow smoothly.
- Experience and familiarity with Federal and Local Government office building projects, with procedural requirements, review requirements, and approval requirements.
- Mobilizes company resources, through liaison with support departments, other offices, or subsidiaries, to create project teams capable of completing effective, quality work.
- Discusses the qualifications required of the key project positions in specific detail with the profit center and department managers.
- Acts as the Company representative with the client and selected subcontractors during the program execution.
- Responsible for following up on instructions and commitments associated with the project.
- May participate in negotiations with regulatory agencies and in public meetings in support of clients.
- Promotes technical and commercial excellence on the project through application of Quality Assurance processes.
- Monitors and reports to management on the progress of all project activity within the program, including significant milestones, and any conditions, which would affect project cost or schedule.
- Establishes weekly meeting to review project status and formulate action items.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical/business field
- 10+ years of related on large scale programs
- Proven ability to perform in a management capacity, excellent written and oral communications
- Saudi Nationals only
Project Manager Job At Parsons | Riyadh SA
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application