KEO is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Project Architect Job At KEO Careers | Saudi Arabia
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
Project architects oversee the design and construction of commercial, industrial, and residential building projects. After meeting with clients and stakeholders, project architects create the initial project design, prepare budgets, and oversee the construction process.
1- Project Architect
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Saudi Arabia
- Leadership and subject matter expertise to the project to achieve time, cost, quality and safety objectives.
- Monitoring and reporting on the production of information with respect to the discipline-related services submittal progress.
- Reviewing submitted shop drawings and material submittals (and the like) against the drawings and specifications, local codes and statutory requirements and international best practice.
- Checking and ensuring co-ordination between architectural design and all other disciplines.
- Technical input and experience to resolve architectural related engineering issues on the Project.
- Maintaining open communication with the client and contractor’s discipline engineers on project related issues.
- Coordinating the works to ensure successful project hand-over.
- Attending technical and progress meetings with the contractor/client’s representative.
- Identifying issues and risks that need to be brought to the attention of senior project management as necessary.
- Managing the QA/QC project requirement with the related discipline.
- Correspondence on subject matter expertise to issue to the client/contractor as required to meet project objectives.
- As built and O&M manuals for completeness.
- Being a point of contact for Project Team Leader and senior site personnel on project architectural related issues.
- Minimum of 8 years’ career experience partnered with a Bachelor’s degree and licensed as an Architect
- LEED accreditation will be highly regarded, as well as RIBA and/or AIA membership.
- Bi-lingual communication skills in English and Arabic are required.
Project Architect Job At KEO Careers | Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application