Petrofac is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Production Chemist Job At Petrofac | Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Petrofac Limited is a British provider of oilfield services to the international oil and gas industry. It is registered in Jersey, with its main corporate office on Jermyn Street, London. It has operational centers in Aberdeen, Sharjah, Woking, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia and Kuala Lumpur.
A production chemist is responsible for conducting research and laboratory experiments to identify chemical resources that support the manufacturing of industrial products and services.
1- Production Chemist
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- To act as Petrofac Malaysia’s Senior Process Engineer/Production Chemist under Asset Operations Department.
- Ensure plant uptime, availability, reliability and optimization and facilitating operations of the plant;
- To perform troubleshooting of related topside process issues;
- Provide advice on process engineering, flow assurance and production chemistries; and
- Lead contract(s) development and management under Process Team.
- Acting as Responsible Person for Safety Critical Elements (SCEs) related to the discipline of Process;
- Prepare, review and control budgets under Work Program & Budget (WP&B) for production chemical, flow assurance and laboratory services;
- Providing advice to the Asset on matters related to production chemistry;
- Performing process engineering/flow assurance/production chemistries simulation and studies for troubleshooting, optimisation and debottlenecking purposes;
- Develop, lead and execute project related activities covering operational process engineering, production chemistry application, flow assurance, and brown field modification;
- Participation in the Management of Change (MOCs) and Operational Risk Assessment (ORA) processes.
- Update and review developments of standards, procedures, engineering drawings and documentation particularly for operational and site-specific documents;
- Review and provide inputs for new development and greenfield design to ensure it meet operational safety, integrity, and practicality during operation phase; and
- Assume the role of Process Technical Authority as a delegate when necessary.
- A minimum 8 of years of experience working in the operational phase of an Oil & Gas asset;
- Candidate must have vast experience in a technical support role for offshore Oil & Gas facilities;
- Extensive experience in working with supply chain department in development and management of oilfield chemical and laboratory services contracts; and
- Proven track record in project delivery.
Production Chemist Job At Petrofac | Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application