Amazon Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Product Manager At Amazon Jobs Based in Dubai AE
About Amazon Careers
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products.
1- Product Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, AE
- Think big and invent new ways to improve Global Store CX
- Contributing to Amazon’s bottom line
- Working with compliance partners to provide compliant solutions
- Mining and analyzing data for metrics and decision support
- Driving results by exercising judgment using available information
- Bachelor’s degree; post-grad is a plus
- 6+ years of experience in product management or business management
- Experience in agile, lean startup product management processes.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguous problems and build solutions with proper product & project management techniques
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders and lead cross-functional projects across category or other departments
- Experience using Excel, SQL and similar analytical tools to measure performance, determine improvements and innovations, and to support project requests from partner teams
Product Manager At Amazon Jobs Based in Dubai AE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application