Emarald Group Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Procurement Officer Job Opportunities in UAE | Hiring Now
About Emarald Group
Emarald Group is a leading UAE-based contractor specializing in civil engineering, building and MEP in both the GCC and further afield. Proud to have made a significant contribution to the growth and prosperity of the country, Emarald Group has worked on many iconic infrastructure projects including Palm Jumeirah, Business Bay, Yas Island, Dubai Water Canal Project, Dubai airports, Parallel roads and Expo2020. The Emarald Group name has a long association with the UAE. From humble beginnings in the late 1950s, the vision of two brothers has created what is today one of the most respected family conglomerates in the UAE that now employs over 16,000 people.
Procurement Officers are responsible for assessing products, services and suppliers and negotiating contracts. They are also responsible for ensuring that approved purchases are of a sufficient quality and are cost-efficient.
Position- Procurement Officer
Company:- Emarald Group
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Conduct self-guided research to become familiar with what products are available as well as their costs and benefits
- Search available products to find the best combination of quality, price, and delivery
- Negotiate policies and contracts with various suppliers
- Manage deliveries to confirm compliance with contracts
- Monitor stock levels and verify purchase requisitions
- Identify damaged or defective goods and work out an alternative solution with the supplier
- Keep detailed records and prepare and submit necessary reports
- Maintain professional relationships with all key suppliers
- Attend various conferences, supplier plants, and vendor interviews to stay informed about changes and advancements in the industry
- Holistically Manage Risk
- Enhance Sustainability
- Improve Supplier Relationships
- Participate in a Global Market.
- Involve New Technology.
- Develop Financial Skills.
- Lead in Innovation.
- Collaborate Effectively
Procurement Officer Job Opportunities in UAE | Hiring Now
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Subscribe to Latest Jobs by email
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower