Aramex Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Procurement Manager Job At Aramex Careers | Riyadh SA
Aramex is an Emirati multinational logistics, courier and package delivery company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The company was founded by Fadi Ghandour and Bill Kingson in 1982 in Amman, Jordan. It is the first Arab-based company to be listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
A procurement manager is responsible for ensuring that their business purchases the goods and services that will best help them achieve their goals. Generally, that means finding supplier partners that strike a balance between quality and cost.
1- Procurement Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, SA
- Evaluate and manage relationships with strategic suppliers to minimize cost and maximize benefits.
- Communicate the company business objectives to suppliers.
- Assist the country local management team in decision making related to purchasing requirements.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to gather requirements and specifications while attending to company procurement needs.
- Collaborate with legal, financial and operational entities to draft and negotiate major agreements and supplier contracts.
- Pr-requisition, in order to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications.
- Manage and monitor supplier performance to ensure that contractual obligations are adhered to.
- Take all necessary measures when possible to reduce cost without compromising quality and standards.
- Set KPIs and conduct annual review for direct reports.
- Develop, train, mentor/coach and train direct reports
- Having a succession plan in place
- Identify and propose training for direct reports
- Participate in recruiting team members
- Identify employees with high potential and propose career development plan
- Adherence with the company procurement policies, systems, and procedures.
- Verify and approve purchase orders as set by company guidelines.
- Negotiate contracts to improve quality, reducing cost and improving efficiency.
- Prepare and review contracts, bids, RFQ (Request for Quotation), RFI (Request for Information) & RFP (Request for Proposal), and suppliers’ agreements for commercial terms/conditions, and acceptability of items with pre-set specifications.
- Establish proper filing system for the purchasing orders and documents.
- Follow the pre-set guidelines within the station to ensure effective use of resources.
- Adhere to company HSSE, compliance and sustainability corporate policies and standards
- Participate in setting the purchasing budget.
- Control cost/expenses and build a culture of long-term saving on purchasing cost.
- Evaluate suppliers’ proposals, study the cost versus the value proposed, and prepare recommendations.
- Analyze spending trends and identify opportunities to consolidate spending.
- Take all necessary measures when possible to reduce cost without compromising quality and standards
- Bachelor’s degree
- Logistics and Supply Chain Industry Experience is preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in the KSA Market
- CIPS Membership is preferred
- Ability to speak Arabic is preferred
Procurement Manager Job At Aramex Careers | Riyadh SA
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application