Careem Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Procurement Associate Job At Careem | Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Careem is a vehicle for hire company which is a subsidiary of American company Uber. It is based in Dubai, with operations running in over 100 cities, covering 15 countries including the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia regions. The company was valued at over US$2 billion as of 2018.
Develop preliminary bid specifications and documents; meet with vendors to discuss and evaluate products and recommend purchases. … Track purchase orders and work with vendors on issues and product quality. Provide technical assistance on procurement processes; maintain detailed records and reports.
1- Procurement Associate
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Support sourcing and procurement activities that support key business objectives.
- Implement best practices in procurement and supplier management to support commercial and operational objectives.
- Ensure the execution of standards, controls, policies, procedures and performance metrics to effectively and efficiently manage the acquisition and reporting of third-party spend across the company.
- Lead rigorous and objective contract negotiations with key internal stakeholders, legal department and support groups.
- Conduct business review meetings with key stakeholders to assess risk, review future strategies, and identify potential cost down and improvement opportunities.
- Identify areas for improvement to continually drive performance and business results.
- Maintain strong working relationships with strategic suppliers to assure cost, quality, and delivery targets are met.
- Build market intelligence capabilities within the category management team on key markets, suppliers and solutions to support strategy development purposes.
- Update procurement strategies based on changing market conditions.
- Support in executing the procurement strategy including spend analysis, industry benchmarks, and transformation objectives to deliver optimised purchasing and hard cost savings across functions and locations.
- Create clear, detailed reports against benchmark KPIs to articulate spend at granular levels.
- Sourcing and vendor management: Vendor sourcing, evaluation, competitive bidding and negotiation. Experience in vendor management system to drive continuous improvements.
- Transformation and systems: Integrate best-of-breed procurement system to automate procurement, bidding, and reducing operating costs in procurement
- Cost saving and controls: Support and Drive adoption of tools and processes to increase turnaround times, eliminate non-compliant purchasing and reduce costs significantly while managing rapid growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in procurement from telco, retail, FMCG, tech industry preferred
- Results-oriented, metrics-driven leader with expertise in purchasing, supplier collaboration, development and compliance
- Strong communication skills, Outstanding team building and leadership skills
- High emotional intelligence – able to build required vendor relationships into partnerships, even after a tough negotiation will be on friendly terms with suppliers/vendors and internal stakeholders
Procurement Associate Job At Careem | Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application