Hilton Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Personal Asst Administrator – Corporate Job At Hilton Careers | Riyadh
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc., formerly Hilton Hotels Corporation, is an American multinational hospitality company that manages and franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and resorts. Founded by Conrad Hilton in May 1919, the corporation is now led by Christopher J. Nassetta.
Personal assistants perform secretarial work and provide senior managers with day-to-day administrative support. Their duties include answering phone calls and managing correspondence, scheduling appointments, and making travel arrangements. They may also be required to organize events.
1- Personal Asst Administrator – Corporate
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Jeddah, Riyadh
- Provides administrative assistance to (VP Operations, EKSAL) including diary management, scheduling, travel arrangements, drafting correspondence – including presentations, taking phone calls, preparing expense reports and assisting with emails, tasks, and contacts, plus other ad hoc administrative requests as required
- Maintains correspondence and files
- Takes meeting notes as and when requested
- Researches collates and enters data into spreadsheets or databases
- Drafts participate in, and completes allocated projects with minimal supervision within the required timescales
- Controls the administration over various (VP Operations) led projects and programs.
- Coordinating travel: arranging room bookings and transfers logistics (when needed)
- Compilation of information for reports as needed
- Develops and maintains productive working relationships with external and internal customers, representing the company and becoming a known point of contact.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with hotel General Managers and teams
- Develop and maintains a working knowledge of Hilton’s products and services
- Creates/finalises slides for presentations
- Minimum Education: Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Previous strong experience as a Personal Assistant/Administrator is required
- Management Experience (type): Not required
- Minimum Years of Management Experience: Not Required
- Any Licenses or Certificates Required: None
- Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.): Occasional travel including overseas.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- English spoken to a highly educated or native level.
Personal Asst Administrator – Corporate Job At Hilton Careers | Riyadh
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application