PepsiCo Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – PepsiCo Careers | Consumer Insights Manager Jobs in Riyadh
PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo’s business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market. It oversees the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of its products.
Devising actionable strategies from customer insights. Bringing the consumer perspective to marketing decision making by executing market analysis and research activities to provide insights and recommendations. Managing external agencies for the execution of research projects
Position- Consumer Insights Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Based Currency :- SAR
- Influence BU management by actively and persuasively representing consumer and marketplace dynamics to inform long-term business strategies and short-term tactics.
- Define and lead Long term (PSP) and short-term growth agenda(AOP) that drives business growth ahead of the competition.
- Partner with BU Marketing lead, Category team, and Sector Insights Leader in writing out the strategic charters for the brands
- Lead Business performance drivers understanding (MMM) to maximize the impact of marketing investment
- Lead validation of existing (globally and in the sector) innovation and activation pipelines for global brands for efficient adaptation in the BU.
- Partner with BU marketing teams in developing innovation, commercial, and brand-building insights to drive business and category strategies for local brands.
- Guide brand and marketing teams in developing the right mixes (product/packaging/ pricing/ communication / GTM plans).
- Lead ongoing Business Intelligence towards defining key opportunities and risks to AOP goals.
- Implement digitalization of insights tools (Ada) to drive productivity and refocus resources on value-add activities.
- Partner with Marketing to deploy and sustain Grow Brands that Move People program.
- Liaise with other Sectors and Global Insights leaders to maximize synergies, enable best practice sharing, cascading functional transformation agenda, and actively contribute to Distributed Network Model
- Build a strong team of insights professionals – indispensable Business partners, valued and invited to the decision table.
- Build and manage long-term partnerships with best-in-class external vendors who provide superior quality of deliverables, know well our business and address specific needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Engineering, Psychology, Sociology (i.e. Operations Research)
- Fluent in both Arabic and English
- 10 – 15 years of experience in market research
- Familiar with key research tools and programs: retail measurement services, household panel data, equity measures
- Able to incorporate analysis from several data sources to inform business decisions
- Strong presentation skills
- Analytical thinking skills, collaborator, team worker
- Experience in FMCG is an advantage
PepsiCo Careers | Consumer Insights Manager Jobs in Riyadh
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Sushi Maker Jobs in UAE Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers
- Conrad Hotel Jobs | Spa Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Bar Attendant Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Hilton Jobs 2023
- Front Office Intern Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Intern Jobs 2023
- Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Saudi Arabia at Hilton Hotel
- Accountant Jobs in Riyadh | Hilton Hotel Jobs
- Plumber Jobs in Saudi Arabia | Hilton Hotel Al Khobar
- Assistant Marketing Manager Jobs at Riyadh | DoubleTree Careers
- Bellman Jobs at Radisson Blu Hotel Ajman
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Radisson RED Hotel UAE