Samsung Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Operator Key Account Manager Job At Samsung Careers | Dubai UAE
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a South Korean multinational electronics corporation headquartered in the Yeongtong District of Suwon. It is the pinnacle of the Samsung chaebol, accounting for 70% of the group’s revenue in 201
The key account manager’s responsibilities include growing the company’s revenue by ensuring that key clients are satisfied with the services provided, identifying new business opportunities for key clients, and attending all meetings, conventions and training workshops.
1- Operator Key Account Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- Develop partnerships and strengthen operator relationships.
- Ownership of listing all Samsung product portfolio within the operator roadmap
- Develop Go-to-Market jointly with operators on new products
- Oversee all ATL, Online, BTL and retail executions based on Go-to-Market
- Operator channel pipeline management (Sell-in, Sell-thru, Sell-out)
- Managing operator unique sell-out programs (develop, execute, monitor, evaluate, modify)
- Manage operator PSI and SCM
- Monitor and analyse regional, operator industry, competitor trends
- Internal reporting on regular intervals to promote the visibility on operator business
- At least +5 years of extensive experience in Telecom business
- Post Graduate degree in business management is an advantage
- Ability to perform and work under different conditions and a team player
- Existing relationship with operators in GCC
- Understand Telecom dynamics and derive quick solutions
- Good networking with the local industry
- Extensive sales thinking and pro-active
- Strong accounts management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Self starter being able to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to travel to GCC countries (except KSA) is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word is a must
- Arabic speaker a plus
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret sales/financial reports, data and studies.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, distributors, or business stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and/or clients.
Operator Key Account Manager Job At Samsung Careers | Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application