DHL Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Operations Coordinator Job At DHL | Dubai UAE
DHL is an American international logistics company providing courier, package delivery and express mail service, which is a division of the German logistics firm Deutsche Post. The company group delivers over 1.6 billion parcels per year
An operations coordinator is responsible for the management of departments required to run the operations of a business. This may include planning purchases, negotiating contracts and coordinating the business budget.
1- Operations Coordinator
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- Ensure all actions are taken in adherence to client specific SOPs to meet all hub & shipment KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Proactively provide cost effective solutions to the customer, for freight movements with options on MOT / Transit time and seek customer approval prior to execution along with involving the pricing team for high revenue / complex pricing opportunities.
- Discuss on PD key updates from clients as a part of improving client experience & increasing GP / Rev
- Review hand overs and ensure proper planning, execution & invoicing of shipments.
- Proactively coordinate with respective product operations (AFR/OFR/RF/Network) to ensure shipments are executed on time.
- Proactively monitor and track the progress of the shipment from departure to arrival and ensure all internal / external stakeholders are updated of any deviations and exceptions. Pre-alerts are sent promptly and accurately.
- Client trackers to be updated and sent as per agreed SLA with customer.
- Review the commercial & operational performance of the accounts with supervisor / managers once a month and find innovative solutions to reduce cost, improve processes, increase revenue and share of wallet.
- Follow up with customer on open quotations and receive feedback for lost opportunities.
- Share feedback with line manager / pricing team. Leveraging client relationship to increase share of wallet / logistics spend
- Collaborate with KAM / BDM/BDE for preparation of MBR / QBR meetings and attending as required.
- Ensure solutions are provided to customer requests and escalations are handled without supervisor involvement, along with keeping internal / external stakeholder appraised
- Actively seek and report operational process gaps / errors to line manager, with an aim to continuous improvement.
- Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience – Freight Forwarding Industry
Operations Coordinator Job At DHL | Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application