Majid Al Futtaim is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Online Product Specialist Job At Majid Al Futtaim | Dubai AE
About Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim is an Emirati holding company based in Dubai, that as of 2015 owned and operated shopping malls, retail, and leisure establishments in the Middle East and North Africa, with operations in 13 countries. The group was established by Majid Al Futtaim in 1992.
As an online sales representative, you sell products and services via the internet on a commission basis, instead of face to face with a customer. Other responsibilities include maintaining records, resolving client issues, and participating in any required training.
1- Online Product Specialist
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, AE
- Must have a deep understanding of the F&B delivery operations & logistics in the UAE, and the MENA region.
- Handling & managing of all operations and customer-related queries in a timely, efficient, and communicable manner across the region – liasing with market contacts.
- Setup a structure in line with the call centre for a seamless and quick turnaround customer satisfaction and retention.
- Actively seeks out business partnerships to reach new segments geographies & zones within the region.
- Has worked on a delivery operations and optimization software, and is familiar with rider management, catchment areas, and providing a seamless customer experience.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as operations, marketing, E-commerce, IT, CX and finance.
- Supports the online delivery touchpoints with key focus revenue optimization and fosters accountability and rigorous decision-making to ensure desired business outcomes.
- Establish, foster, and maintain strategic business partner relationships with all the key stakeholders.
- Lead site contacts & area managers to develop organizational and governance strategies
- Be aware of the food and beverage hygiene policies and procedures in each market.
- Develop a customer service recovery framework with SLAs in alignment with the Customer experience team
- Works closely with different functions to create and implement and roll out of new features for online channels.
- Actively seeks out business partnerships in order to reach new segments within the region.
- Measures the impact of newly released features with Analytics and Experiment;
- Conducts internal & external research and due diligence to identify new opportunities and mitigate existing gaps and areas of improvement.
- Prioritizes key strategy initiatives based on impact through a data-driven approach
- Works on critical projects based on emergent business needs.
- Deeply understands the customer experience for our users with the focus on our end consumer.
- Supports projects related to customer experience across various customer touchpoints.
- Deliver end- to-end projects and manage ongoing workstreams, from initiation to execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Overall experience of 5 to 7 years in product life cycle
- Minimum 2 years of experience in online food delivery operations, ecommerce or related industry is a very strong plus.
- Strong customer empathy, with an ability to transform complex data and customer insights into delightful user experiences.
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams.
Online Product Specialist Job At Majid Al Futtaim | Dubai AE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application