Adidas Group is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Omni Channel Planner Job At Adidas | Riyadh KSA
Adidas AG is a German multinational corporation, founded and headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing and accessories. It is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe, and the second largest in the world, after Nike.
The role of the Senior Coordinator, Omni Channel Media is to provide direct support to the Director Social, Omni Channel Media and the larger team in the tasks and duties needed to execute cross-channel media campaign planning and activation across multiple Heritage brands and media initiatives.
1- Omni Channel Planner
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, KSA
- Provide input into the creation of the seasonal account plan, as well as the overall market plan related to the implementation of the Global Brand Activation strategy.
- Coordinate and execute a competitive, customized Marketing and Activation Plan for adidas Group store concept that will drive consumer traffic and conversion at the point-of-sale within given budget.
- Execute adidas Group campaigns/activations with a special emphasis on key destination doors across all Marketing channels, in close collaboration with the Brand Activation, Retail Operations and Partners.
- Build relationships with Malls for they key adidas Group destinations to make sure the brand gets prioritised for marketing support (for example social media exposure, FOC mall branding)
- Provide Retail Operations, Buying and Merchandising and Store Teams with comprehensive campaign roll out plans in alignment with adidas Group strategy.
- Review and report on implemented activities (KPI‘s / ROI) performance.
- Ensure the global toolkits executed against the Country’s trade marketing needs.
- Provide input on global toolkit performance to pursue further improvement with the line manager.
- Monitor budget expenses and ensure alignment with retail operations / finance / sales team / omni GCC team / line manager. Ensure on-budget activity and management of all documents relates as per internal audit policies.
- Forecast the budget required, based on the agreed pre-season go to market strategy in alignment with Sales Team and Omni GCC team
- Analyse adidas Group concept positioning in the market and document consumers insights.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- University degree in marketing, business administration or fashion marketing.
- Over 2 years of overall work experience in retail, sales, visual merchandising or trade marketing.
- Experience in Sport or fashion industry is a plus.
Omni Channel Planner Job At Adidas | Riyadh KSA
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application