Adidas Group is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Omni Channel Execution Job At Adidas | Jeddah KSA
Adidas AG is a German multinational corporation, founded and headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing and accessories. It is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe, and the second largest in the world, after Nike.
The Omni-Channel Development Manager is responsible for the roadmap and expansion of eCommerce and digital channels, both organically and in new markets, by planning and implementing projects and initiatives in line with the company strategy.
1- Omni Channel Execution
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Jeddah, KSA
- Ensure that channels within remit are compliant with the business guidelines.
- Execute the presentation of the adidas & Reebok brands through all channel.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in order to ensure efficiency & success in delivery.
- Conduct regular stores visits, based on a prioritized door list, to conduct checks and quality control, based on pre-aligned checklists.
- Be responsible for the layout & maintenance of existing doors, while communicating needs for layout changes, fixture updates, along with product feedback to the relevant teams.
- Constantly review directives & executions for areas of improvement with all stakeholders & initiate/ follow up with solutions where appropriate.
- Support new space openings or modernizations either by overseeing on-site or remotely, depending on priorities.
- Deliver sustainable and profitable business support through adequate Trade Marketing planning, organising and execution reporting at the POS.
- Support in preparing and updating calendars and the analysis of campaign effectiveness.
- Train store staff on visual merchandising techniques & correct brand delivery
- Ensure that all adhoc projects meet the required deadlines
- Ensure movements are updated on a weekly basis, visit focus is addressed & forward planning is communicated on a monthly basis
- Show flexibility in terms of remit & able to support other members of the VM&ISC team within their projects as & when required
- University degree in marketing, business administration or fashion marketing.
- 2 years of overall work experience in retail, sales, visual merchandising or trade marketing.
- Experience in Sport or fashion industry is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to deal with internal & external partners at all levels of the business.
- Fluency in both verbal and written English
- Work independently, able to cope with change, make decisions
- Detail oriented, organized and dynamic
- Work on several projects simultaneously & re-prioritize efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to travel across given territory minimum 85% of a working week.
- Developed negotiation skills & influencing without authority.
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Exposure to budget management
Omni Channel Execution Job At Adidas | Jeddah KSA
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application