American Hospital is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Nursing Quality Officer Job At American Hospital | Dubai UAE
About American Hospital
American Hospital is the first hospital in the Middle East to be awarded the JCI while its laboratory is the first in the private sector in the region to be accredited by the College of American Pathologists. The hospital is also the inaugural member of the prestigious Mayo Care Network.
The Quality Manager RN functions as a representative of the Quality and Regulatory Team by identifying, monitoring, evaluating, educating, and improving processes affecting the care of patients and which facilitate continued readiness and compliance with federal, state and Joint Commission regulations.
1- Nursing Quality Officer
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Prepares related reports and information in a timely manner.
- Develops and implements related policies and procedures in collaboration with appropriate personnel.
- Maintains records, files and other data relevant to all activities performed.
- Demonstrates self-direction, creativity, and sound professional judgment applicable to the position description responsibilities.
- Fully supports hospital policies and serves as a professional role model for all staff involved in performance improvement.
- Performs additional duties as specified by Nurse Quality Manager as needed.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize tasks.
- Conducts orientation and education programs for clinical and other healthcare professionals, raising awareness of AHD policies, procedures, and expectations with regard to appropriate documentation that meets medico-legal, and Joint Commission International standards.
- Conducts data analysis, maintains statistical information, interpreting trends and variations, and makes recommendations where improvements need to occur.
- Participates in Nursing Management Team and staff meetings as well as committee meetings as delegated.
- Maintains confidentiality and integrity of data collected.
- Assists in monthly and annual utilization review reports and other reports that relate to appropriateness of care as required for the Performance Improvement program in the Nursing Department.
- Complies with Hospital Policy and Procedure regarding safety, infection control and security
- Assisting, developing, implementing and evaluating an on-going nursing unit audit system that involves problem identification and solution formulation, appropriate to audit methodology, data analysis, evaluation, reporting and strategies and feedback mechanisms for staff and administration of the Department of Nursing.
- Provides educational assistance to the nursing staff related to Performance Improvement.
- Participates in the identification, development, measurement and evaluation of nursing procedures, standards and policies as they impact the Performance Improvement program for the Department of Nursing.
- Conducts chart reviews and maintains records of documentation.
- Proactively monitor and evaluate the specific clinical care and outcomes of care using the detailed clinical indicator criteria, clinical pathway variances and performance measures
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing (duration not less than three years)
- Post Graduate Degree in Nursing/Quality is preferred
- CPHQ is desirable
- Minimum five (5) years nursing experience in acute hospital setting
- Recent experience in a JCI accredited hospital setting – desirable
- Private hospital experience preferred
Nursing Quality Officer Job At American Hospital | Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application