Serco Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – MV Technician Job At Serco Careers | Dubai AE
About Serco Careers
Serco Group plc is a British company with headquarters based in Hook, Hampshire, England. Serco primarily derives income as a contractor for the provision of government services, most prominently in the sectors of law & order, health, transport, justice, immigration, defence and citizens services.
Maintenance and testing of: switchgears, motor controls, circuit breakers, panel boards, transformers, surge protection devices, vibration analysis and metering, battery maintenance and testing, power monitoring, power quality, protective relay maintenance for LV/MV distribution systems.
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, AE
- Ability to conform to all general and technical safety requirements at all times to ensure the health, safety & welfare of self and others at work.
- Any other work as assigned by the electrical supervisor/duty engineer to achieve the purpose.
- Able to read interpret and describe the functionality of electrical drawings (circuit and wiring diagrams/schematic and layout drawings) irrespective of manufacturer.
- Knowledge in the use & interpretation of Local and International Electrical Standards and Regulations.
- Raise & complete PMS fault report sheets, daily utilization reports, and CMMS work orders.
- Adopt a logical or methodical approach to troubleshooting & fault finding on PD MV/LV systems.
- Must have an Industrial Training Institute Diploma (2-year duration) in Electrical Maintenance or equivalent (post high school).
- Holding of valid UAE driving license is desirable.
- Six Sigma certification is a preference (yellow belt/green belt/black belt).
- Must have minimum four (4) years’ Middle East experience within Power Distribution related environment or similar.
MV Technician Job At Serco Careers | Dubai AE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application