Siemens Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – MRI/CT/XRAY Service Engineer Job in Siemens Careers | Al-Khubar SA
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate corporation and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe headquartered in Munich with branch offices abroad.
The duties of an x-ray service engineer are to install, repair, and perform routine maintenance on x-ray and other medical imaging equipment at a hospital or other medical facility. They inspect the equipment, determine the issue, and either repair it or order replacement parts.
1- MRI/CT/XRAY Service Engineer
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Al-Khubar, Saudi Arabia
- Perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of Siemens medical systems.
- Will be communicating with and accepting all operative advice from the Customer Care Center.
- Ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment.
- You will comply with national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare·
- You will maintain highest customer satisfaction, within the framework of Healthineers Customer Services
- Bachelor of Biomedical Engineering or Computer Engineering from a reputable university or college.
- Up to 2 years’ experience in the service of imaging systems.
- Excellent communication skills rounded by a very good command in English.
- Flexibility to travel
MRI/CT/XRAY Service Engineer Job in Siemens Careers | Al-Khubar SA
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application