Serco Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Mobilization & Transition Expert Job At Serco Careers | Al Ula SA
About Serco Careers
Serco Group plc is a British company with headquarters based in Hook, Hampshire, England. Serco primarily derives income as a contractor for the provision of government services, most prominently in the sectors of law & order, health, transport, justice, immigration, defence and citizens services.
A career transition specialist helps people move from one stage of their career to the next by focusing on their job search, career readiness, and qualifications. Responsibilities include providing guidance and preparation to students or clients seeking employment.
1- Mobilization and Transition Expert
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Al Ula, SA
- Develops and implements a robust Transition Plan at the start of each transition adhering to project/contract governanc.
- Works closely with stakeholders to agree with the business requirements to develop effective working relationships and ongoing management processes.
- Identifies and manages project dependencies and critical path as well as overseeing the tracking of key milestones and deliverables.
- Manages the development and delivery of progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations within the agreed format and timeframe.
- Builds a robust project controls approach and implement across the delivery of the programme, dedicating resources to specific tasks within that approach.
- Ensures governance and reporting are maintained and are compliant with business processes and in accordance with programme requirements.
- Provide project management and program controls support and expertise, overseeing specific product and service implementation and piloting activity for end-to-end transition.
- Devise and implement the strategy on how to manage the integration / transition of services from local municipality to the client.
- Management of the transition of Assets to the client where the requirement is to facilitate the integrated handover of assets from construction to operator.
- Overseeing specific product and service implementation and piloting activity for end-to-end transition
- Experience in delivering projects or programmes.
- Prince2 or PMP Qualifications preferred
- Bachelor of Science / Engineering in engineering discipline (or other related field) from an accredited university.
- Post-graduate degree preferred.
- Six Sigma certification is a preference (yellow belt/green belt/black belt)
Mobilization & Transition Expert Job At Serco Careers | Al Ula SA
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application