Halian Jobs is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Mobile Payment Developer Job in Dubai UAE | At Halian Jobs
Discover tech talent. By embracing the very concepts, technology and ideas we enable in others, we’re able to operate as partners at the frontier of progress. Our smart services, tech talent and search capability help you to realise tomorrow’s potential.
The typical responsibilities of mobile developers include: discussing the client’s requirements and the proposed solution with colleagues. developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality. keeping up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps.
1- Mobile Payment Developer
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- Implement state of art mobile application to support mobile payments ecosystem
- Produce fully functional mobile applications, writing clean code using Agile methodology
- Support the entire lifecycle from concept all the way to release and support.
- Design and build interfaces and advanced scalable applications for the mobile platforms to improve the user experience.
- Ensure highest reusability of the code between platform by utilizing react-native technology.
- Apply best practices for secure development of payment applications.
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements and use cases and translate them pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
- Design user flows, define integrations and security mechanism
- implement application in the most reusable way (including cross-platform frameworks)
- Implement core and platform-specific functionalities in the native programming environment
- Define data models of the application
- Ensure best security and usability practices.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience application engineer
- An expert either in native iOS & Android application development and have significant experience in react-native programming
- Experience in Objective-C or Swift (preferably) for iOS applications development.
- Experience in Java or Kotlin for Android application development.
- Detailed understanding of both iOS & Android mobile development life cycle.
- problem solving and debugging skills in React-nation, Android and iOS.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Experience in working with REST APIs, and full understanding of how they work.
- Advanced knowledge of network protocols and security aspects (HTTP, SSL, JWT, certificates).
- Experience in security aspects like data encryption and signing, authentication and authorization.
- Experience in advanced mobile APIs like Biometrics, NFC and BLE.
- Knowledge of best practices and performance-oriented implementations.
- Experience and understanding of GIT/ Azure DevOps source control is a must.
- Experience in security applications
Mobile Payment Developer Job in Dubai UAE | At Halian Jobs
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application