Baker Hughes Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Mechanical Assembler Job At Baker Hughes | Dammam SA
About Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
A mechanical assembler puts together or fabricates components for machines or mechanical products. In this career, you can work on a production line or assemble complete products in a workshop or factory setting.Some assemblers also have testing duties, testing each machine and making adjustments as necessary.
1- Mechanical Assembler
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dammam, SA
- Being responsible for minor maintenance of equipment and assisting in actuating the completions equipment.
- Carrying out minor maintenance of equipment and assisting in actuating the completions equipment.
- Providing technical input to the well construction, completions, well intervention and abandonment phases.
- Assisting in providing completions logging and completions services at the workshop and wellsite Fuel your passion
- Have experience within an assembly or mechanical background
- Have Experience in Baker Hughes completion and well intervention Equipment (Liner Hangers, Sand control Screens & Packers)
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Knowledge of machines, hand tools and power tools needed for assembly
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills in English ,Have a good computer usage skills& basic Knowledge in SAP
- Be able to Performs torqueing of various components &Proficient in the use of overhead cranes
Mechanical Assembler Job At Baker Hughes | Dammam SA
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application