Heriot-Watt Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Marketing Officer Job in Dubai UAE Jan 2022 | Heriot-Watt
Heriot-Watt University is a public research university based in Edinburgh, Scotland. It was established in 1821 as the School of Arts of Edinburgh, the world’s first mechanics’ institute, and subsequently granted university status by royal charter in 1966. It is the eighth-oldest higher education institute in the UK.
Marketing Officers are responsible for overseeing the internal and external marketing campaigns of a company. … Marketing officers, thus, identify products and markets, suggest sales strategies and approaches, and measure the results of all the efforts.
1- Marketing Officer
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- Conversion – Create and implement marketing activities that deliver conversion of student recruitment applications e.g. offer holder days, CRM plans, direct marketing
- Brand Identity & Proposition – Work with the Marketing & Campaigns Manager to shape and implement the brand identity to showcase School USPs, in line with Heriot-Watt brand development
- Content & Social Media – Delivery of content and social media campaigns that showcase students, programmes and academic activities within the School, working closely with the Content & Social Media team
- Resource Coordination – Managing and coordinating student engagement team (brand ambassador Street Team)
- Website Content – Develop website presence and content, closely aligned to Heriot-Watt digital roadmap
- Events – Taking the lead in developing on-campus and virtual events that attract, engage and convert prospective students e.g. Open Days, alongside the delivery of annual Degree Show
- Reporting – Provide regular reports on student recruitment campaigns and effectiveness, shared with School and MRAC colleagues
- PR, Media & Alumni Engagement – Maintain and nurture external reputational awareness
- Stakeholder Management – Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with academic and professional service colleagues, including Director of Administration and Head of School, as well as programme leaders and wider MRAC colleagues
- Educated to first degree level, or significant experience working within a marketing or digital communications function.
- Proven experience in a Higher Education student recruitment or marketing role
- Experience working in a decentralized organisational structure
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable ability to work quickly, flexibly and accurately in a dynamic, changing and pressured environment
- Demonstrable professional and proactive approach
Marketing Officer Job in Dubai UAE Jan 2022 | Heriot-Watt
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application