Samsung Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Marketing Manager Job At Samsung Careers | Dubai UAE
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a South Korean multinational electronics corporation headquartered in the Yeongtong District of Suwon. It is the pinnacle of the Samsung chaebol, accounting for 70% of the group’s revenue in 201
A marketing manager is responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of a brand or the products and services that a company sells. Typically marketing managers are employed to attract more customers to buy from the company and to raise brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns.
1- Marketing Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- Design the Marketing Strategy for each product launch, lead the necessary internal alignment within the internal & external teams involved, define and own the Objectives, Goals, Strategies and Measures (KPIs).
- Lead the foundational elements of the communication strategy from 1) translation of the target consumer into addressable audiences, 2) Leading the preparation of the messaging strategies and toolkits.
- Design and activate an Integrated Marketing Communication plan spanning from ATL to Retail & E-commerce with direct oversight of Paid and Owned Channels planning and execution.
- Lead and coordinate internal cross-functional teams as well as lead the external media and creative agencies, and third-party partners.
- Provide the guidance required for the production and activation of tactics across multiple channels including TVC, Digital, Social, CRM, OOH, e-Commerce, and other channels as needed.
- Drive the creative concept planning of multi-dimensional campaigns that touch various consumer touch points.
- Own direct responsibility over the efficiency and effectiveness of the plan against defined and aligned KPIs.
- Review and approve all communications assets, advertising and promotional materials.
- Support the achievement of the ambitious online growth targets across all of ecommerce platforms (e-store, pure players and retailer.com), by working closely with internal sales teams & online partners to build a successful online shopper strategy.
- Oversee the quality of the new product and existing product contents on the partners’ website to meet the company’s contents quality standards.
- Create presentations that provide clear communication and strategic story telling for the Product & Channel teams on all marketing activities and represent marketing in cross-functional meetings as needed.
- Support leadership presentations with the ability to clearly outline brand strategy, communicate consumer insights, communications plans and analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years of experience or Master’s Degree with 8+ years of experience building and executing integrated marketing strategies in consumer-centered organizations (experiences in the Electronics or Tech business is a plus).
- Quick thinker, able to make connections within various elements of marketing plans, ever changing market dynamics and business performance. He/she has the ability to see the bigger picture yet zoom into the greatest details.
- Strong ability to adapt to change and provide confident direction in a very fast-paced environment.
- Proven performance in developing and executing strategies that deliver wins for the consumer, the customer and the company.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all assigned levels within and outside the company.
- Plan, organize, and prioritize multiple assignments and projects at the same time.
- Demonstrated competency in both oral and written communication modes for both internal and external personnel at various levels.
- Work independently and in a team environment in order to achieve business objectives, personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames.
- Has a bias for action, able to find the sweet spot between the required analysis to substantiate his/her thinking and the need to act fast with limited data.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability despite the big chain of contribution from various parts of the business.
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus but not mandatory.
Marketing Manager Job At Samsung Careers | Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application