Pearson is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Marketing Manager Job At Pearson Careers | Saudi Arabia
Pearson Education is a British-owned education publishing and assessment service to schools and corporations, as well for students directly. Pearson owns educational media brands including Addison–Wesley, Peachpit, Prentice Hall, eCollege, Longman, Scott Foresman, and others.
A marketing manager is responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of a brand or the products and services that a company sells. Typically marketing managers are employed to attract more customers to buy from the company and to raise brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns.
1- Marketing Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Saudi Arabia
- Work in partnership with Country sales manager(s) to translate our global/regional marketing strategy into a local brand marketing plan, including where needed local “jobs to be done” to ensure we are maximizing our market growth.
- Form excellent working partnerships with our distributors/partners, taking the leading role in developing joint marketing plans which complement our brand marketing plan.
- Activate our brand and distributor annual marketing plans flawlessly, sharing best practice and data with regional and global team to fuel a culture of always learning, always improving.
- Action the trans creation of global campaign to local needs and create local product campaigns. Lead customer training, run training sessions.
- Work in seamless partnership with regional campaign teams to implement “in-market” elements of our campaigns, for example: local events, webinars. Feeding in performance data to help us evaluate success.
- Creating or localizing global sales toolkit and taking the lead of team training and local case study development. Visit key customers as necessary.
- Partner with the sales team on customer presentations to help build awareness of why institution should choose Pearson as their total solution providers.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, you may also benefit from holding a professional Marketing and/or Sales qualification
- Excellent relationship builder with both internal and external teams.
- An effective influencer across all levels of the organisation.
- Track record of developing and optimising campaigns, with a deep understanding on the country landscape.
- Good understanding of local consumer and customer and what it will take to ensure they choose Pearson.
- Experience in working on promo campaigns across different channels
- Marketing communications expertise and excellent copywriting skills, both in first language and English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and creative; thrives on thinking outside of the box to create new best-in-class experiences
- Action-oriented with a “roll up your sleeves approach”
- Local language fluency needed in a minimum of 1 x regional language: multiple regional languages would be advantageous.
- Evident fluency in English Language, being confident in speaking, reading and writing communication.
- Travel readiness for up to 20% of time in the region.
Marketing Manager Job At Pearson Careers | Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application