ACCOR is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Marketing Manager Job At ACCOR | Dubai UAE
Accor S.A. is a French multinational hospitality company that owns, manages and franchises hotels, resorts and vacation properties. It is the largest hospitality company in Europe, and the sixth largest worldwide. Accor operates in 5,199 locations in over 110 countries.
A marketing manager is responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of a brand or the products and services that a company sells. Typically marketing managers are employed to attract more customers to buy from the company and to raise brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns.
1- Marketing Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- Design and implement appropriate marketing online and offline strategies in order to ensure the effective strategic positioning and viability of the company and the property
- To create public awareness and direct all digital marketing activities of the Hotel
- Increase the profile of the property through the development of a network of sponsors, stakeholders and patrons
- Handle all press releases and the dissemination of information to the media
- Manage the advertising function in such a way that all advertisements are effective and reflect a positive image of the company and property
- Establish effective relations with agencies to devise and maximize publicity materials (printed and online collaterals, radio campaigns, advertising, etc.)
- Develop and manage effective direct marketing campaigns to identified target markets, using either surface or electronic mailing means
- Control the budget, allocated for the marketing and promotional functions and at the same time, ensure that marketing and promotional exposure are maximized
- Negotiate effectively with potential sponsors and ultimately close advantageous arrangements
- Source sponsorship from various companies, banks, airlines, etc. for promotions and partnerships
- Handle the property branding during exhibitions that the company is participating, in addition to initiating and organizing events
- Provide the management with creative ideas to project and enhance the image of the company and property
- Manage all e-marketing databases
- Explore all online marketing and affiliate opportunities for all hotel segments
- Manage hotel website CRM and promotional activity
- Do website designs effectively, ensuring at all times that the website is effectively optimized and content is correct.
- Conduct website audits and research online market intelligence
- Digital Marketing savvy.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good knowledge in dealing with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
Marketing Manager Job At ACCOR | Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application