Dell Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Marketing Advisor Job in Malaysia | AT Dell Careers
Dell Technologies Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Round Rock, Texas. It was formed as a result of the September 2016 merger of Dell and EMC Corporation
A marketing consultant is responsible for defining marketing strategies, identifying the most appropriate message, and executing these strategies for businesses. Marketing consultants are up-to-date with trends in social media marketing, online marketing, and direct response marketing.
1- Marketing Advisor
Job Type :- Full Time
- Work closely with the APJC partner marketing planners and partner managers to be in sync on partner funded quarterly plans. Partner with the marketing teams to help achieve Dell’s creative review targets.
- Ensuring creatives are reviewed in a compliant & timely manner for Microsoft (MSFT) programs (Jumpstart OS, Jumpstart Server).
- Be subject matter expert on Vendor Funding partner program (MSFT) terms and conditions. Be the main point of contact for all compliance questions and issues.
- Manage partner compliance review process to maximize the amount of partner funding received and track compliant execution against quarterly plans.
- Align regularly with agencies to ensure all available creatives are reviewed and deadlines are met and manage the integrity of all data input into the different compliance tools and resolve issues to support finance as necessary.
- Manage month/quarter-end processes and ensure financial deliverables are strictly adhered to in a timely fashion.
- Drive process improvements to facilitate efficient end-to-end approval and creative review processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the discipline or some experience in marketing, finance, compliance, process improvement, training coordination, co-marketing execution, stakeholder management and/or project management is a plus.
- Experience in marketing or vendor funding preferred.
- Strong drive for results.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Additional language skills are an advantage.
Marketing Advisor Job in Malaysia | AT Dell Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application