IBM Global Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Managing DevSecOps Consultant Job At IBM | Dubai UAE
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries.
Management consultants are responsible for helping organizations solve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve business performance. They are deeply skilled in business and provide objective advice and expertise and help an organization develop any specialist skills that it may be lacking.
1- Managing DevSecOps Consultant
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Working with SAST, DAST, Container Security and/or Penetration Testing Tools
- Working in an Agile development environment, with an end-to-end understanding of the SDLC
- Hands-on experience with DevOps CI/CD tools
- Understanding of threat modelling and attack surface analysis methods and tools
- The Senior Managing DevSecOps Consultant in the IBM Europe, Middle-East and Africa Data and Application Security (DAS) Services practice is a senior advisor that can speak to the security landscape and have the ability to communicate effectively with senior members of client management and/or executive teams.
- The Senior Managing DevSecOps Consultant will assist in pre-sales, sales, closure, and then participate in the delivery of security consulting services with local teams. In addition, Senior Managing DevSecOps Consultants expected to provide governance and technical oversight on transformation programs and projects.
- Completion of at least 2 full project life cycle implementations of DevSecOps
- 5 years of DevSecOps hands-on experience
- 5 years of consulting experience in a professional services organization
- At least 3 year of experience working on deployments to cloud
Managing DevSecOps Consultant Job At IBM | Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application