Majid Al Futtaim is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Manager Mall Management Job At Majid Al Futtaim | Arab Emirate
About Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim is an Emirati holding company based in Dubai, that as of 2015 owned and operated shopping malls, retail, and leisure establishments in the Middle East and North Africa, with operations in 13 countries. The group was established by Majid Al Futtaim in 1992.
Mall Managers coordinate operations in large commercial facilities. Their responsibilities include directing staff, collecting fees, solving complaints, overseeing maintenance, preparing financial reports, updating records, negotiating contracts, and approving marketing campaigns.
1- Manager Mall Management
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Arab Emirate
- Prepare for approval the annual business plan for the assigned mall and once approved deliver the agreed targets, monitoring performance monthly and developing where relevant the appropriate action plans to correct variances.
- Plan, and monitor CAPEX/Operating budget for the assigned mall and ensure that the utilization of the same is within the agreed budget.
- Organize the day to day management of the mall to achieve the highest levels of Mall Management in the assigned operating asset.
- Oversee and support all marketing and promotional program designed to support tenants and attract customers in the assigned operating asset in accordance with the overall mall strategy in close coordination with the mall marketing team.
- Organize, prepare and monitor any necessary contract work.
- Establish strong relationships and maintain excellent communications with all tenants, be aware of the terms of their leases and encourage their compliance. This includes liaising closely with the Leasing team and provides inputs on tenant mix, tenant’s performance and recommendations on renewal / replacement.
- Complete and submit comprehensive Monthly Mall report as per the set business requirements. Provide summary daily/ weekly basis to the Senior Mall Management.
- Ensure that all rentals are collected on a timely basis including other receivables such as utilities in the assigned operating asset and prepare monthly reports as required for the Management’s review.
- Manage the storage rentals and revenue as applicable in the assigned mall.
- Obtain monthly sales reports from tenants in the assigned operating asset and prepare monthly summary.
- Oversee STR – MPM location / deals / designs in close coordination with the MPM and STR teams.
- Provide timely support to Retail Design Management team (RDD) to ensure smooth shop opening in the assigned mall.
- Ensure full compliance with SMBU policy procedure, system and guidelines (e.g. Health and safety, fire, crises management, Tenant portal, IRO, POS link etc) Promote and undertake sustainability initiatives incoordination with the relevant department.
- Bring new ideas and initiatives to maximize the Mall Revenue and Profit
- Develop strong working relations with relevant authorities (Local Emergency services including Police, Civil Defence and Fire & Para Medic Services) to facilitate compliance of legal and regulatory obligations.
- Monitor the Customer Service activities to achieve set targets. Ensure the CS staff delivers outstanding services following the CS P&Ps and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with the MAFP SMBU’s Code of Conduct, Departmental policies and HC Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Be the advocate and ambassador of aligning and cascading the MAFP values across SMBU and ensure that relevant team adhered to and exhibit the same all the time.
- Build the capability of staff reporting into by providing on time regular feedback including annual review on performance and identify areas of improvement / reinforcement for further development.
- Manage, guide and mentor the assigned Shopping Centre Management team in the portfolio reporting into and take full responsibility in identifying potential talent and timely supporting professional development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent field. Certification in Shopping Centre Management (ICSC) is highly desirable.
- Minimum 7 – 9 years of progressive experience in managing all aspects of Shopping Centre Management function in a highly dynamic and customer driven organization, preferably Retail / Shopping Malls in GCC or abroad with at least 4 – 6 years in a similar role.
Manager Mall Management Job At Majid Al Futtaim | Arab Emirate
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application