EY Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Manager Legal Counsel Job At EY | Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Ernst & Young Global Limited, doing business as EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
To anticipate and manage the (legal) risks connected with or resulting from the business strategy and operations. To secure compliance of business operations with relevant laws and regulations. To pro-actively create and maintain awareness of business employees for (compliance with) relevant laws and regulations.
1- Manager Legal Counsel
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- The lawyer should have experience in litigation and corporate work
- Should be able to advise teams on managing litigation risk at the negotiation of engagement agreement stage up until dispute resolution stage.
- The lawyer should also have excellent Bahasa Malaysia and English skills (both written and spoken) and would be expected to build rapport and a strong relationship with the business,
- The intention of gaining an intimate understanding of the diversity of the Malaysian practice’s business,
- Pipeline and strategy for growth; and at the same time, cultivate a relationship of trust and consultation between the business and the GCO .
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience in Litigation and Corporate work
- 10 to 12 years Post Qualification Experience (PQE)
- Recognized University degree in relevant field
- Able to manage multiple highly-complex projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working in a virtual team environment
- Basic skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and good presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English/Bahasa Malaysia
Manager Legal Counsel Job At EY | Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application