KPMG Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Manager Corporate Tax Compliance and Advisory Job At KPMG | Riyadh
KPMG International Limited is a British-Dutch multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations.
Deliver timely international tax advice, responsive services and work products that exceed client expectations. Responsible for Tax adjustment and tax advice for domestic corporations. Responsible for Tax investigation and tax complaint service.
1- Mgr Corporate Tax Compliance and Advisory
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Assist clients structure their transactions, mitigate tax risk, and comply with tax laws in the most effective way.
- Critically evaluate client global operating models from a domestic tax perspective, providing advice on the application of domestic tax law and providing tax structuring (inbound and outbound) advice.
- Build internal relationships within the ITS and tax teams in Saudi.
- Deliver timely international tax advice, responsive services and work products that exceed client expectations.
- Responsible for Tax adjustment and tax advice for domestic corporations.
- Responsible for Tax investigation and tax complaint service.
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above.
- Train and lead staff.
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen.
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues.
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your KPMG brand.
- Assist in the preparation of the Company’s US (federal) quarterly and annual income tax provision calculations and related financial statement disclosures, including computation of book to tax differences, tracking of deferred taxes inventory.
- Manage all aspects of domestic tax compliance including the preparation.
- Assist in tax forecasts with multiple scenarios to aid planning and decision making.
- Contribute to process and technology improvements aimed at streamlining the compliance and reporting.
- Research tax issues, review legislative developments and evaluate the impact including tax reform
- Support in the management of tax audits.
- Build collaborative working relationships across the organization.
- Minimum of 7+ years relevant tax and accounting experience for large, public, global corporation in either a public accounting or corporate environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or finance or related field; MST/CPA preferred.
- Certifications like CPA, MST or JD preferred.
- Experience with tax services (tax investigation support, complaints, tax reporting, tax advice, etc.)
- Certified Public Accountant or Tax Accountant.
- Candidate should have experience in Corporate Tax, Income Tax, Wealth Tax and International Tax.
- Experience in tax consulting (within a top tier accounting firm, corporate, business consulting or legal environment).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and time management capabilities.
- Ability to work effectively either as an individual or member of a team and relate effectively with staff on all levels.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Proactive and able to identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Have excellent analytical skills, ensure results are accurate and able to communicate findings in a precise and simple manner.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with strong ownership of his/her function
- Results driven with high level of initiative, teamwork, urgency, accountability and integrity.
Manager Corporate Tax Compliance and Advisory Job At KPMG | Riyadh
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application