Chalhoub Group Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Management Director Job at Chalhoub Group Careers | Dubai UAE
About Chalhoub Group
Chalhoub Group is a privately held luxury goods retailer and distributor, headquartered in Dubai, UAE. The Chalhoub Group is the largest retail operator in the Middle East. It played a crucial role in developing the luxury sector in the region. The company has more than 12,000 employees, in 14 countries.
Managing directors oversee a company’s business operations, liaise with stakeholders, drive strategic company growth, and are responsible for the overall performance of the business.
1- Management Director
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- Lead and Drive the Category Management Strategy taking into account Market benchmarking, Local and Brands specifics as well as Commercial Business strategy.
- Overseeing the planning and implementation of merchandising strategies.
- Drive Continuous Process improvement throughout the organization looking beyond the silos of the department
- Prepare Return on Investment Scenarios including Risk assessment to quantify profitability of System or Process design, and present them to the relevant stakeholders
- Drive the conversation to deliver a Category Management Blueprint through effective and efficient stake holder management, fluid communication and Data driven recommendation
- Define and Drive the Transition plan ensuring resources, capability, and data to bring the strategy to a successful implementation.
- Being a positive ambassador of the broader data organization and culture, driving self-serve data driven decision making
- Additional tasks might be required, in reasonable alignment with the job role
- Assess performance and adapt strategy: Frequent deep dives into the performance of the business will be critical to understanding what is and what is not working.
- University degree in Business or Supply Chain with a focus on Replenishment model
- Ideally holding a Master in a relevant area such as Retail, Supply Chain, Fashion.
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant experience
- Buying/Merchandising/Planning function in a global brand in FMCG, Luxury, B to B, Brand or Retail
- Exposure to multiple Markets with a strong sensitivity to cultural and brands differences
- Proven experience in Stakeholder management and leading business transformations
Management Director Job at Chalhoub Group Careers | Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application