Koch Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Maintenance Supervisor Job in Al Khobar KSA | AT Koch Careers
About Koch Careers
Koch Industries, Inc. is an American privately-held multinational conglomerate corporation based in Wichita, Kansas.
A maintenance supervisor coordinates the installation, maintenance and repair work in buildings or large complexes. They manage a team of workers, regularly inspect sites, execute work as necessary, maintain equipment and assign workers to various projects.
1- Maintenance Supervisor
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Al Khobar, KSA
- Ensure correct and safe operation of equipment and machinery using a computerized maintenance management system.
- Maintain electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics and mechanical knowledge via on-going training, industry workshops and technical reading.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the maintenance department.
- Evaluates systems or facilities to determine maintenance or repairs that need to be performed.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work as per forecasted workloads.
- Assesses building systems to plan work assignments and project schedules.
- Develops maintenance procedures and schedules.
- Ensures maintenance and repair work is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Assists with departmental budget estimates and costs of specific repair projects.
- Maintain all inventory and equipment and ensure proper storage.
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard
- Experienced in Industrial Maintenance or Heavy Equipment related experience.
- Advanced understanding of automated system, electricity, hydraulics, pneumatics, and mechanics.
- Extensive knowledge of building systems such as plumbing, electrical, and HVAC.
- Ability to identify issues and determine repairs that are needed.
- Ability to plan maintenance schedules for machinery and building systems.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or similar software.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Advanced technical or college training.
- Able to read mechanical, structural, and electrical drawings.
- Experienced with CNC machines.
- Knowledge of CMMS (of Computerized Maintenance Management System).
- Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical field or equivalent.
Maintenance Supervisor Job in Al Khobar KSA | AT Koch Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application