ADNOC Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Logistics Operations Manager Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi
The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company or ADNOC is the State-owned oil company of the United Arab Emirates. It is the world’s 12th largest oil company by production. As of 2021, the company has an oil production capacity exceeding 4 million b/d with plans to increase to 5 million bpd by 2030.
Direct the Logistics and warehouses operations function to provide quality support to the organization, in a timely, safe and cost-effective manner, in order to facilitate the achievement of company’s business goals. Design and implement a strategy to enhance, optimize and improve the service standards up to the user’s satisfactory level.
Positions- Logistics Operations Manager
Schedule :- Full Time
Location:- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Oversee and ensure detailed procedures are prepared by subordinates to cover timely and effective provision of requirements.
- Initiate development and oversee proper implementation of systems to improve efficiency of department’s activities.
- Direct the practical and the economical short and long term supply programs of all company products and the identification of the appropriate transportation programs.
- Give commercial and technical evaluations and provide recommendations concerning the interpretation of related company policies and guidelines.
- Supervise the compilation of technical reports for Tender boards. Ensure that subordinates and contractors adhere to company guidelines at all times.
- Manage the provision, control and optimization of different logistical services and third parties.
- Initiate and organize feasibility studies on all aspects of shipping related activities, including the development, maintenance and updating of major contingency plans, and to ensure that alternative transport arrangements are constantly under review.
- Manage the Freight forwarding contractor activities in order to ensure the safe handling, temporary storage, time and economic delivery of the materials, review the respective contract agreement in order to advise on scope, conditions and contractors performance with emphasis on the HSE Management system and its implementation.
- Manage the storage facilities in order to ensure that they are secured, safe, adequate and well maintained, to provide advice on the general design with respect to the capacity, shelving and equipment requirement for new storage facilities
- Manage the inventory and custody of materials in order to ensure that they are reorganized in the stores for easy identification and that they are well preserved.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline, Business Administration or equivalent.
- 12 years of experience
Logistics Operations Manager Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Sushi Maker Jobs in UAE Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers
- Conrad Hotel Jobs | Spa Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Bar Attendant Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Hilton Jobs 2023
- Front Office Intern Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Intern Jobs 2023
- Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Saudi Arabia at Hilton Hotel
- Accountant Jobs in Riyadh | Hilton Hotel Jobs
- Plumber Jobs in Saudi Arabia | Hilton Hotel Al Khobar
- Assistant Marketing Manager Jobs at Riyadh | DoubleTree Careers
- Bellman Jobs at Radisson Blu Hotel Ajman
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Radisson RED Hotel UAE