Unilever Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Logistics Assistant Manager Job at Unilever | Riyadh KSA Jobs 2022
Unilever PLC is a British multinational consumer goods company headquartered in London, England. Unilever products include food, condiments, ice cream, wellbeing vitamins, minerals and supplements, tea,
Manage and arrange to ensure for stocks in/out, transfer and delivery. To manage logistics tasks product receiving, arranging inventory management control and delivery management . To support overall supply chain operation including planning and delivery of goods and support purchasing matters.
1- Logistics Assistant Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, KSA
- Optimizing the daily shipment plan via efficient inbound/outbound transportation planning.
- Maximizing the utilization of the fleets by selecting the right type and size that fits the right lot size of daily customer orders.
- Managing and communicating with 3PL on a daily basis to ensure that all the planned deliveries were dispatched on time in full.
- Managing the demonstrated capacity for inbound and outbound warehousing in an efficient way that balance between cost and service.
- Develop delivery schedules and drop shipment strategies.
- Managing and controlling all the returns and refusals from retail side via efficient reverse logistics process that ease the O2C cycle end to end.
- Making sure that WMS with 3PL is always interfaced with SAP system to avoid any short picks and service level hits.
- Optimizing the logistics cost including (Warehousing and transportation).
- Reducing business waste including all kinds of detentions and resent deliveries due to lack of communication and speed of information between supply chain partners.
- Select, train, motivate, and evaluate assigned personnel.
- Maintain accurate records and files of inventory usage.
- Understanding each customer behaviors and fulfill their needs and requirements.
- Prior experience as a logistics assistant at a large warehouse.
- Sound knowledge of shipping processes and metrics.
- Ability to handle and maneuver fragile stock with ease
- Strong communication, memorization, and teamwork skills.s
Logistics Assistant Manager Job at Unilever | Riyadh KSA Jobs 2022
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application