Alghanim Industries Careers is Hiring the following Staff- Latest Jobs 2022 | IT Associate- Service Desk Jobs in Saudi Arabia
About Alghanim Industries
Alghanim Industries is one of the largest privately owned companies in the Persian Gulf region, predominantly in Kuwait. A multinational company in outlook with operations in 40 countries, Alghanim Industries is a multibillion-dollar conglomerate with more than 30 businesses.
An IT Help Desk Technician is responsible for providing technical support and assistance. They interact with customers by phone or in-person to resolve their computer problems related to software and hardware issues to help them get back up running smoothly again.
Position- Service Desk
Company- Alghanim Industries
Job Type :- Full time
Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Based Currency :- SAR
- Support the end user client environment such as desktops, laptops, mobiles, IP phones, and client applications.
- Incident troubleshooting, analysis, resolution, and escalation.
- To provide single and quality point of contact for IT customers
- Monitor the status and progress toward resolution of all open incidents
- Perform classification, prioritizing of incidents dependent on the impact of issue
- Quick and efficient handling of IT incidents and service request on first contact
- Work closely across IT team in Kuwait and locally in achieving common goals
- Develop knowledge of client business and IT environment with the goal of increasing first-call resolution rates.
- Basic Active Directory knowledge. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
- To Arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house
- Good knowledge on network area, understand network switching and routing
- Can handle calls related to iMac and understands Mac platform.
- Understanding on the basic Mac technologies (drop box, data transfer, OS upgrades etc…)
- Should have knowledge on Microsoft surface Hubs (configurations and setup)
- Can trouble shooting Windows and iMac platforms
- Desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity.
- Problem solving – Resolve problems while maximizing efficient use of computing resources
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science
- 5 – 6 years of experience with networking & service delivery
- Certifications as IT IL will be an added advantage
- Good technical knowledge
- PC Management
- Application Deployment
- In-depth Knowledge of OS
- Office 365 Intermediate Support
- Anti-virus end point protecting, managing vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of encryption technology, set-up, and support
- Mobile devices set-up and support
- Communication skills
Latest Jobs 2022 | IT Associate- Service Desk Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower