EGIS Careers is Hiring the following Staff- Latest Hospitality Analyst Jobs in Dubai UAE | For Job Searchers
Egis is a global consulting and engineering firm working in construction, transport and mobility services. Our mission: create and operate intelligent infrastructure and buildings to further the transition to a low-carbon economy and contribute to more balanced and sustainable territorial development. To support our growth dynamic, we offer a wide variety of career opportunities in more than 120 countries. Joining our Group and its 16,000 employees means, above all, sharing our values as a people-first company, strongly committed to sustainability and innovation.
An analyst gathers, interprets, and uses complex data to develop actionable steps that will improve processes and optimize results. Day-to-day, he or she assesses company and client needs, receives robust information, and analyzes it, looking for telltale trends or areas for improvement.
Position- Hospitality Analyst
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Prepare and assess the relevant financial models to support the business proposition.
- Determine a variety of options and test the financial implications of each.
- Prepare financials that can be used to approach investors or finance providers for the project
- Ensure that project stays on track and sticks to agreed deadlines. Report to the team of any potential variation to the plan (positive or negative). Maintain a good client relationship by explaining the required changes effectively.
- Write recommendations and complete the report with minimal supervision.
- Review sections of reports prepared by interns (if applicable)
- Review and analyze monthly hotel financial statements;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly performance reports
- Assist in developing successful strategies
- Develop financial models to evaluate investment returns on proposed capital projects
- Conduct benchmarking analysis with market data.
- Lead hotel site visits and market tours to obtain firsthand knowledge of hotels, competition and demand generators.
- Review annual operating budgets
- Lead the preparation of annual Asset Management Plan sections
- Review pre-opening budgets
- Create a project planner / Gantt Chart for pre-opening hotels and actively seek information to update it
- Ensure compliance with third-party management agreements
- Minimum 4 years in hospitality industry, including 12 – 18 months in a hospitality consultancy environment
- Minimum Bachelor from a reputed hotel school
- Arabic is appreciated
- People management skills.
- Able to manage frequent travel.
- Proficient with MS suite of documents
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Flexible, adaptable and diplomatic
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity
- Good organizational skills
Latest Hospitality Analyst Jobs in Dubai UAE | For Job Searchers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower