Hill International Careers hiring the following Staff- Jobs for Fresher | Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Riyadh
About Hill International
Hill International, Inc. is an American construction consulting firm. Founded in 1976, the company’s corporate headquarters are in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S. Hill provides program and project
A Talent Acquisition Specialist is a professional responsible for sourcing, attracting, and interviewing prospective employees to find the perfect match for a company’s long-term goals. They factor into this process that people play an important role and will be key players of success going forward.
Position- Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company- Hill International
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Based Currency :- SAR
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Manage and own the entire recruitment life cycle.
- Have the ability to source technical and specialized skill sets through various tools and continuously provide new solutions and ideas for sourcing to attract talent.
- Have the ability to measure the calibre and competencies of candidates against strict requirements and briefs provided.
- Negotiate, present offers and close deals with selected candidates.
- Successfully liaise with mobilization and HR teams to ensure the successful onboarding of the candidate.
- Work closely with Senior Level Internal Hiring managers across the business. This will involve asking questions and challenging management on key decisions to ensure this adheres to the recruitment process.
- Drive forward new ideas which can help to streamline processes to speed up the recruitment process.
- At all stages of the recruitment process, ensure credibility is maintained through effective feedback.
- Minimum of 5 years of high-volume recruiting experience in an agency environment, including online sourcing, cold calls, networking, etc. Experience working in the Middle East is preferred.
- B.Sc. degree in Human Resources Management or a related field.
- A passionate and driven recruiter who enjoys working in a challenging environment.
- Experience closing candidates to offers in a competitive market.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability.
- Strong knowledge of multiple job boards, social media, other sourcing platforms, ATS and CRM.
- Proven track record of building rapport with hiring managers and cross-functional partners.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
Jobs for Fresher | Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Riyadh
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Sushi Maker Jobs in UAE Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers
- Conrad Hotel Jobs | Spa Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Bar Attendant Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Hilton Jobs 2023
- Front Office Intern Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Intern Jobs 2023
- Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Saudi Arabia at Hilton Hotel
- Accountant Jobs in Riyadh | Hilton Hotel Jobs
- Plumber Jobs in Saudi Arabia | Hilton Hotel Al Khobar
- Assistant Marketing Manager Jobs at Riyadh | DoubleTree Careers
- Bellman Jobs at Radisson Blu Hotel Ajman
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Radisson RED Hotel UAE