Zimmer Biomet Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Jobs at Zimmer Group | Collector Job Vacancies in Riyadh
About Zimmer Biomet
Zimmer designs, develops, manufactures and markets orthopedics products, including knee, hip, shoulder, elbow, foot and ankle artificial joints and dental prostheses. Zimmer Biomet has been based in Warsaw since it was founded in 1927. Today, Zimmer Biomet has operations in more than 25 countries around the world and sells products in more than 100 countries. Zimmer Biomet focuses on alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world.
A collector is primarily responsible for helping companies manage their cash collections and recoveries from customer and help credit function keep customers credit worthiness in check. A collection recovers overdue payments on accounts. Collectors track debtors down by phone or mail or customer visits and assist them to make payments by negotiating repayment plans, and encouraging them to find alternative payment solutions.
Company:- Zimmer Biomet
Schedule :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Based Currency :- SAR
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Develop and maintain a tracking system of incoming and late payments.
- Learn and develop understanding of weekly and monthly collection reports.
- Monitor, etimad report to follow up different stages of payments in public hospitals.
- Make full use of aging reports and monitor and date late payments
- Assist GBS in follow ups in case of no response from customers.
- Assist in maintaining customer data in customer master file with local and GBS teams and update as necessary with key contact information from all customers.
- Maintain regular and persistent follow ups via emails, phone calls as well personal visits.
- Inform debtors of their payment status and timelines for repayment
- Negotiate repayment and financial plans as needed
- Address questions, complaints, or suggestions
- Follow up on late payment notices, monthly SoAs shared by GBS team
- Monitor and resolve discrepancies in documentation by liaising with relevant commercial, CS and operations teams.
- Update and review all accounts to keep records of payments up-to-date
- Represent company when legal action is needed
- Inform upper management and leaders when legal action is needed and in place
- Resolve legal matters and update records
- Report weekly and monthly to GBS and country controller prioritized and progress on due payments from customers.
- Graduate/Diploma holder with at least 2 years of experience in similar position preferably in healthcare sector.
- Must be Saudi National (Male/Female)
- Ability to communicate in English other than Arabic.
Jobs at Zimmer Group | Collector Job Vacancies in Riyadh
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower