PepsiCo Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Warehouse Supervisor Job At PepsiCo Careers | Riyadh Saudi Arabia
PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo’s business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market. It oversees the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of its products.
Warehouse Supervisors are generally responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items. In addition, they are responsible for securing the warehouse as well as supervising staff.
1- Warehouse Supervisor
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Follow up with all systore activities. Ensure daily transactions and reconciliations are completed. Review all movements in SAP and preform weekly COSO Tests.
- Maintain outside picking area stock by making daily reconciliation as a KEY responsibility.
- Ensure all Slow / Non-moving inventories are reported accurate and on timely manner and it is issued according to FEFO guidelines or to an agreed liquidation plan by aligning planning department.
- Ensure all the daily and monthly reports including KPI, Supply of wooden pallets for Export, monthly Quality Hold report, Month End Closing & Local Shipments and shipment are accurately updated and delivered on timely manner.
- Follow-up shift activities and ensure all in bound and out bound flow is according to the procedure and company’s policies.
- Intimate warehouse team on all new SKU’s and related actions to be taken
- Track on daily basis KPI to ensure productivity is on target.
- Equipment usage is as per PepsiCo guidelines by periodic inspection aligning with Engineering team for any breakdown issues.
- Prepare the Weekly plan and assign responsibilities/resources to cover production and sales requirement.
- Track all Quality HOLD stock and follow up with Quality and production team for liquidation.
- Follow Daily and monthly inventory and variances are cleared timely
- Maintain all Food Safety standards by reviewing documents and refresh and align with team on daily meeting.
- SIT review on daily basis and communicate to the concern DC’S and with freight.
- Preform pre shift meeting to allocate daily task with necessary updates.
- Execute important tasks delivered by management with in the time frame.
- Comply with AIB standards in order to sustain superior rating by following warehouse daily cleaning and review of documentation.
- Involving in all allocated projects for the development of warehouse to make the warehouse a safe and hygienic place.
- Comply with all Procedures and Policies.
- Execute and follow for the entire write offs for disposal.
- Daily basis following on all Pending Orders for shipments for all regions and channels with fright and planning.
- Follow-up with Eng., Team for equipment Services & yearly PM Maintence of systore.
- Follow up for the Mock recall timeline tracking with DC’S to make the Mock recall effective.
- Execution of Employees samples within the time frame.
- Finalizing and clear all Z -movt on daily basis.
- Make sure all GCC/EMED shipments are shipped as per standard required by the regulatory.
- Make sure all the shuttling trucks are available timely to full fill Sulay DC sales requirements daily basis.
- Compliance PIT procedure with the FLT operators.
- Follow with Fleet for the maintence of the FLT.
- Upload the incident reports in MYEHS with effective action plan for any incident and near miss.
- Daily basis acknowledge and review the documents proceed by store keeper.
- Monthly timesheet for contract labours review and submit to HR.
- SWP and SOP implementation for all work flow
- Minimum two years in supply chain role with experience in cross-functional positions preferably in FMCG business. Additional experience in a Food manufacturing based organization, allowing the candidate to apply solutions across the whole supply chain is an advantage
- Learn and understand the business vision and openly and consistently follow it.
- Quick adaptability to new technologies and deal to improve technical skills
- Holding a degree in Commerce, Finance or Technical studies.
- Qualification in supply chain / warehousing management
- A self-motivated and leader ship personality with the ability to identify, initiate and implement corrective actions.
- Highly effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Broad planning and cross-functional understanding.
- Good English (spoken and written) is a must.
- Work with motivation, enthusiasm and ability to work with supervision..
Warehouse Supervisor Job At PepsiCo Careers | Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin