Siemens Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Technical Team Leader Job in Siemens Careers | Riyadh SA
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate corporation and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe headquartered in Munich with branch offices abroad.
Technical leads take charge of technical teams. While their duties vary depending on the industry, they typically ensure the smooth functioning of technical operations, monitor and evaluate staff progress, assist with training and recruitment, set goals, and ensure overall client satisfaction.
1- Technical Team Leader
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Responsible to manage, lead, guide, develop and coach the energy auditors and ensure that team is effectively utilized through managing their daily tasks, set their weekly and monthly plans
- Perform and review all the technical calculations and simulation results before submitting it to the client.
- Review the HVAC related solutions\equipment\scope, define the possible options with its pros and cons.
- Conducting performance test for all HVAC systems and assess their energy efficiency level.
- Define the appropriate energy saving measure ESM’s and their energy saving calculations.
- Develop the annual HVAC building cooling load profile.
- Analyze the different kinds of mechanical and electrical systems within the project such as; HVAC, pumps, control system, lighting, motor…. etc
- Develop the subcontractors and vendors technical scope review their proposals, identify the gaps that affects the savings calculations
- Responsible for developing and supervision of the technical reports and analysis for the energy efficiency projects, and make sure that they meet the highest quality standard.
- Support the team to develop the M&V plans.
- Develop relationship with the energy industry’s different service providers, vendors, and suppliers.
- Manage customer expectations and maintains positive customer relationship during the design phase of the opportunity and detailed study and ensure that the tasks are being conducted as per the industry guideline and contractual terms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (Mechanical preferred).
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the energy solutions’ business.
- Extensive technical exposure to HVAC solutions/equipment , building controls, lighting , building envelop, electrical and water systems.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Saudi market and has actively worked with the market key customers – not limited to- TARSHID, Aramco, Royal commission, SABIC…. etc.
- Has worked and participated with TARSHID projects and fully aware of their procedures, business model and guidelines
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel with high quality analytical skills.
Technical Team Leader Job in Siemens Careers | Riyadh SA
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin