Al Futtaim Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff -Store Manager Job At Al Futtaim Careers | Dubai UAE
About Al Futtaim
The Al-Futtaim Group is a large conglomerate based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A store manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively. Their duties include motivating sales teams, creating business strategies, developing promotional material, and training new staff. Also known as a store supervisor.
1- Store Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- Drives, monitors and reviews sales performance and recommends action plans to deliver sales budget (Store Level)
- Conducts monthly meetings focusing on category sales performance with the selling personnel to update category performance and recommend action plans for improvement
- Implements strategies and ensures 100% execution of all programs to achieve sales target of all EXCLUSIVE products and submits feedback on promo effectiveness.
- Manages and controls store approved OPEX budgets ( i.e utilities, wrap supply, staff cost, etc)
- Recommends and initiates plans to optimize the stores’ controllable expense.
- Achieves shrinkage budget below tolerance level thru day to day monitoring of Retail Operating Standard Compliance (store level)
- Drives, monitors and reviews sales performance & recommends action plans to deliver agreed sales budget (Store level)
- Checks and reviews the implementation of display and timely replenishment.
- Manages availability and timely replenishment of stocks.
- Ensures consistent, accurate and timely inventory adjustments (GAP, Cycle Counts, Negative Quantity on Hand, False Positive)
- Complies consistency with the Brand of Service Standards when dealing with customers (internal or external)
- Ensures customers shopping experience exceeds customers’ expectation.
- Handles and reports product queries, complaints and offer advise professionally aligned with the Brand of Service Standards procedure.
- Drives loyalty members programs and initiatives to achieve target transactions participation.
- Drives selling techniques to achieve target conversion/transaction rate
- Cascades on going promotions, activities, memos, bulletins following the standard power talk guidelines on a regular basis
- Checks and validates proper implementation and execution of promotional and store activities (e.g. promo call outs, hero displays and price changes)
- Bachelor or Master degree would be a plus
- Min 3 to 5 years of experience in retail and team management
- Good knowledge of the fashion/beauty industry and trends Retail operational skills (stock, VM, systems, cash…) Computer skills
- Management skills
- Empathy Customer service and results oriented Leadership and problem-solving skills
- Excellent relationship skills
- Integrity and trust Dealing with ambiguity
- Proactive with good team spirit and able to take initiatives
Store Manager Job At Al Futtaim Careers | Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin