American Hospital Jobs is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Staff Nurse Job At American Hospital | Dubai UAE
About American Hospital
American Hospital is the first hospital in the Middle East to be awarded the JCI while its laboratory is the first in the private sector in the region to be accredited by the College of American Pathologists. The hospital is also the inaugural member of the prestigious Mayo Care Network.
Staff nurses generally work in hospitals and long-term care facilities. These nurses may carry out assessments of patients and administer care and medications as needed, and must also keep notes regarding patients’ care and development. They may also create discharge plans for individual patients.
1- Staff Nurse
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai , UAE
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize tasks ensuring effective functioning of the area.
- Follows the chain of command in reporting incidents or concerns.
- Demonstrates skills in assessment of patient, family’s physical and psychological needs.
- Coordination and planning of care and prioritize care based on individual needs.
- Knowledge of and ability to render care and services based on age, appropriateness and developmental needs of patients.
- Performs nursing interventions / procedures in accordance with established standards of care and policy and procedures.
- Provide Nursing Care to patient prior and post procedure.
- Book patient for appointment, procedure, or treatment according to treatment plan.
- Follow up on patient’s diagnostic tests and coordinate with physician for informing patients about their results, treatment, or if a follow up is needed with physician.
- Maintains accurate and thorough documentation as per Hospital Policies and Procedures.
- Effective communication and good customer service skills when interacting with the interdisciplinary team, patients, families and others.
- Supports the effective functioning of unit routine, i.e., preparation of charts (screening); use of electronic record system, update of patient records and preparation in view of day schedule.
- Keep consultation rooms stocked and clean prior and after patient has been seen.
- Organizes and prepares patient with an outpatient appointment for MRI/CT under Sedation/Analgesia.
- 3-4 year General Nursing Diploma / Degree
- Minimum 4 years nursing care, with at least two years’ experience in OB GYN specialty
- Previous experience in a Private Healthcare institute is an asset.
- Current license to practice nursing.
- BCLS certification.
Staff Nurse Job At American Hospital | Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin