Baker Hughes Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Sr Project Manager Job At Baker Hughes | Dhahran Eastern Region SA
About Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting
A Senior Project Manager, or Project Director, is responsible for overseeing the planning and implementation of an entire project through budgeting, hiring team members, sourcing suppliers and planning the project release.
1- Sr Project Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dhahran, Eastern Region, Saudi Arabia
- Stewardship and governance of the HSSE and quality assurance process and ensures compliance with the Company and Partners systems
- Leading all elements (products and services, contracted parties, client interface) of the project, safely and efficiently towards increasing profitability through On Time Delivery, Performance Improvement, and Incremental Revenue
- Directly manages the core Project Management Team, and directly all other Project assigned personnel
- Owning & managing the technical and engineering strategy during commercial tender activities.
- Presenting to top leadership in the business on project matters.
- Managing the full integrated well services scope across multiple well sites/rigs in often complex contractual arrangements.
- Leading the project in defining approaches, ways of working, methodologies, processes and implementing them
- Applying Company and specific group IWS Management System processes and procedures across the project, as well as any mandated software solutions.
- Performing continual Project Reviews, with client, Company Leadership, Internal Project Staff, Contracted Parties and potential Industry or Official Bodies
- Working closely with IWS centers of excellence (CoE) in delivery of project and group KPIs, as well as daily operational and financial (Cost/Time) actuals versus plan, DSO, Cash Flow in order to make informed decisions and implement proactive measures.
- Performing as Single Point of Contact with the client, nurtures the relationship, acts as contract manager and ensures Project Communication Plan and stakeholder management plan is in place and functional across all levels and areas of the project.
- Creating , modifying, improving Project Execution Plan and all parts thereof, i.e. Risk Management Plan, Communications Plan, Sourcing Plan, Vendor Management Plan, Schedule, Quality Plan, Stakeholder Matrix, Data Management, Readiness Plan, Performance Improvement Plan and so on.
- Responsible for accurate financial forecasting and to deliver the committed Revenue, Margin and Cash Flow.
- Ensuring full deployment of financial tracking systems and performs analytics on same in concert with project plan and schedule analysis to keep control of the project performance.
- Directing efforts regarding Contingency Planning, from ERP deployment and testing/drills, to Risk Mitigation status per the plan. Strong promoter and chair of Management of Change process.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, petroleum and scientific discipline from an accredited university or relevant industry experience within product line
- 10+ years of relevant oil & gas in integrated well services including 5 years of project management experience related to integrated well services
- Strong understanding of the Upstream business environment, including technical and logistical elements.
- Good knowledge of Well Engineering, Well Construction, Drilling contractor management, equipment packages and technical solutions
- Global experience delivering effective outcomes in varying and complex commercial and contractual models.
- Ability to manage significantly complex projects containing multiple rigs, multiple significant subcontracted services, and numerous internal Product Line services.
Sr Project Manager Job At Baker Hughes | Dhahran Eastern Region SA
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin