Amazon Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Solutions Architect Job in Riyadh SA | AT Amazon Careers
About Amazon Careers
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
A solutions architect is responsible for evaluating an organization’s business needs and determining how IT can support those needs leveraging software, hardware, or infrastructure. Solution architecture itself encompasses business, system, information, security, application and technology architecture
1- Solutions Architect
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, SA
- Act as product consultant/expert by learning how our products work, both from a technical implementation standpoint as well as a business process standpoint, and then leveraging that knowledge to help merchants and solution providers complete their integrations in a timely and quality manner.
- Serve as a key technical member of the Business Development team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the payments platform.
- Engage with managed merchants and solution providers via phone, email and web to support integrations
- Review integrations to ensure completeness and quality standards are maintained
- Ensure on-time launches by managing integration efforts according to a standard or customized project plan.
- Write, edit and/or review customer-facing aids (guides, templates, webinars) in integration efforts.
- Identify areas of potential customer dissatisfaction with policy/process on Amazon Payments integration materials and work with relevant team(s) to improve the merchant experience.
- 5+ years of experience managing complex technology projects
- Experience with agile development methodologies (i.e. Scrum, XP, etc)
- Experience with project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
- Experience with object oriented development and design (preferably in both client and server development solutions)
- Experience and proficiency with web technologies and tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- A passion for data-driven decision-making
Solutions Architect Job in Riyadh SA | AT Amazon Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin