IBM Global Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Service Client Sales Executive Job At IBM | Dubai UAE
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries.
Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organisation and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products. meeting with clients virtually or during sales visits. demonstrating and presenting products. establishing new business.
1- Service Solution Architect
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Leverage IBM ServiceNow offerings to support sales campaigns across your market, working closely with ServiceNow account executives within their market
- Develop and grow relationship with IBM business sector and account teams to generate and develop sales opportunties
- Work with IBM sales, solution and commercial teams to define and build applicable proposals through the sales lifecycle with handover to delivery
- Responsible for providing architecture oversight to our projects as well as help in architecting solutions for our top national and international clients.
- Provide thought leadership, review and advice on the client’s ServiceNow Architecture and integration within ServiceNow modules and 3rd Party solutions and build new methods and tools to be used across all our projects.
- Provide technical consultation to our clients in terms of using ServiceNow best practices for implementations and ongoing operations
- Establish enterprise wide best-practices and IT thought leadership in Service Management, Service Integration and Management, Intelligent Automation Platform and Robotic Process Automation.
- Implement complex ServiceNow solutions for our clients in all applications/modules such as TSM Pro, ITSM Pro, HRSD, ITOM Pro, SAM Pro, HAM Pro, ITBM Pro, Security Operations, GRC, FSM Pro and CSM Pro.
- Support the resolution project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope
- Provide expert guidance for best practices related to ServiceNow
- Experience with ServiceNow sales with evidence of building and delivering sales growth
- Experience in developing technical solutions for clients and collaborating across business units
- Demonstrated communication skills
- General business partner management
- Proven negotiation, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Program and project management including the project financial results, and Business development. Some travel is required to visit Partrners, client meetings and Industry conferences.
- Experience in Cloud and Open Source community development processes and tools
- Demonstrated teamwork including assigning and tracking work to more junior employees
- Aptitude to learn and apply knowledge quickly
Service Client Sales Executive Job At IBM | Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin