Kroll Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Senior Manager Forensic Job in Dubai January 2022 | Kroll Jobs
Kroll is a corporate investigations and risk consulting firm headquartered in New York City. Established in 1972, Kroll has nearly 5,000 employees in 30 countries and territories. The current CEO is Shai Waisman.
A Forensic Manager oversees laboratory units within the Forensics and Evidence Division and is responsible for supervising first line Forensic Supervisors, Criminalist Supervisors and/or individual contributors.
1- Senior Manager Forensic
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- Fraud investigation: gathering and analysing evidence related to alleged fraud and reporting to clients and regulators
- Fact finding investigations: gathering and analysing evidence to provide a factual view on a matter of interest
- Anti-fraud advisory: advising clients on matters related to their anti-fraud or anti-corruption functions including related policies and procedures, fraud risk assessment, governance, and routine fraud control testing.
- Financial crime: expertise in financial crime, mainly, money laundering, terrorist financing and sanctions, are an added advantage for the candidate
- Analyse and interrogate large amounts of financial data and present findings coherently using Excel
- Apply analytic techniques to detect, monitor or investigate potentially improper transactions, events or patterns of behaviour related to misconduct, fraud and non-compliance issues
- Scoping and leading the delivery of analytical work, supporting and guiding junior team members as required
- Support case work by using Excel and PowerPoint to provide diagrammatic and pictorial explanations to present key findings and patterns identified in the investigation.
- Evaluating new technologies to expand the scope of the team’s work and improve its efficiency
- Write well structured, logical and objective reports which present the research in a client focused manner and addresses the clients’ central questions and concerns.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is essential for this role. Any other language is an asset.
- Experience in a reputable professional or financial services firm, or from an investigative/research intensive organisation.
- Qualified Accountant with an internationally recognized accounting qualification e.g (CPA/ SOCPA/ACA/ACCA/CFA)
- Proven quantitative, analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- The ability to independently query, analyse and interpret data from a wide variety of information systems
- Communication skills that you can adapt to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to drive forward and co-ordinate a number of concurrent projects and tasks, managing competing demands.
- Intellectually curious and adept at navigating ambiguity.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in conducting investigations on various types of inappropriate activities (i.e. corruption, fraud, IP theft, conflict of interest…);
- Experience in performing fraud and corruption reviews and/or compliance consulting is desirable
Senior Manager Forensic Job in Dubai January 2022 | Kroll Jobs
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin