Siemens Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Senior Counsel Job in Siemens Careers | Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate corporation and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe headquartered in Munich with branch offices abroad.
A senior counsel is a lead attorney in a firm or legal department. As a senior counsel, your responsibilities involve providing legal advice, negotiating business terms on behalf of your employer, and representing a company, organization, or agency in court.
1- Senior Counsel
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Stay on top of new legal developments that affect the company, its customers, and its supply chain. Integrate them into company processes and practices as needed for improvement of risk and opportunity management.
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to our top country management as well as to the management of our local businesses and corporate departments.
- Provide business-oriented legal solutions and advice to our Smart Infrastructure, Digital Industries, Large Drives Applications, and Advanta businesses as well as to our corporate departments in Saudi Arabia.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a wide variety of contracts and other legal documents.
- Review and analyze tender documents in public and private tenders; and provide pragmatic recommendations to appropriately address identified risks and opportunities.
- Ensure professional claims management support for mitigating risks and capturing opportunities during contract/project execution phase.
- Handle commercial disputes in a smart and economical manner through a variety of conflict resolution mechanisms such as settlement negotiations, ADR, arbitration, and litigation.
- Properly retain and manage outside counsel where additional external legal support is needed.
- Support timely and systematic corporate housekeeping for our local legal entities.
- Pro-actively collaborate with experts from other departments and with Legal & Compliance team members from Siemens Headquarters and other countries on cross-functional and cross-border topics.
- Contribute to an excellent knowledge management within both our Saudi Legal team and our global Legal community through creation and communication of up-to-date knowledge assets such as automated templates, interactive quick guides, key lessons learned, etc.
- Prepare and deliver effective onsite and online legal trainings to our sales, procurement, and other staff.
- Fully qualified lawyer and Saudi national with excellent academic credentials. Additional overseas education is a plus.
- At least 8 years of relevant in-house or reputable law firm PQE. Experience with shareholder and board of directors related topics in joint venture environments is a plus.
- Leadership potential and, ideally, already proven experience as a legal department manager.
- Sound background in corporate law, commercial contracts (B2B), dispute resolution, regulatory and compliance matters. Affinity to technology related areas of law is a plus.
- Hands-on attitude, good business acumen, and the capability of providing both operational and strategic legal guidance.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively across teams, functions, cultures and hierarchies.
- Strong analytical, learning, research, drafting, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Professional ethics and identification with Siemens company values.
- Business-fluency in written and spoken Arabic and English.
- Flexibility to travel.
Senior Counsel Job in Siemens Careers | Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin