Siemens Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – SCADA & DCS Service Engineer Job At Siemens Careers | Al-Khubar
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate corporation and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe headquartered in Munich with branch offices abroad.
The DCS and SCADA Service Engineer is responsible for design, implementation, and commissioning of PCS7 based Control Systems, TIA Portal, WinCC SCADA Systems, SIMATIC PLC Systems, and OT Cybersecurity systems for a variety of industrial control system applications predominantly in the Water Industry, Petrochemicals .
1- SCADA & DCS Service Engineer
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Al-Khubar, Saudi Arabia
- Carry out installation / commissioning, fault analysis and repairs on Siemens process automation system including investigation of persistent problems being experienced at customer sites.
- To develop and implement product / system configuration changes at site to meet customer requirements.
- To undertake or manage major modification programs, related to Siemens Automation hardware and software.
- Performs troubleshooting/repair, maintenance, modifications and calibration of all Siemens automation RTU, ESD, SCADA systems and softwares.
- Provides preventive and shutdown maintenance of all Siemens RTU, ESD and SCADA systems.
- Answers to client calls for technical information and attend to customer on field if necessary
- Provides stand by support to clients under Annual Maintenance Contract. Supply 24/7 for emergency cases. Project Engineering for Industrial automation and control systems. PLC Software logic designing for industrial controllers as per process design and requirements. Reviewing all Vendor Documents & Vendor Drawings such as Instrument Loop Diagram (ILD), Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s), Instrument wiring/terminal diagram, cable schedule etc,
- FAT, SAT, System Start-up and Commissioning activities. Commissioning activities and travelling depends on the project activities at site and may require stay at site during commissioning activities.
- Support the management, engineering and commissioning teams on project issues. Proactively identify service/product opportunities and liaise with sales as necessary. To assist Sales Engineers in the demonstration of Siemens automation product and solutions to potential customers. To provide on-site customer training in the application, service and operation of Siemens process automation system.
- Supporting for customer calls. This may require support on phone as well as on-site (if required). 24/7 support incase of emergency calls. Be flexible to work throughout Saudi Arabia and occassionally offshore or overseas. (if required). Travelling per month for field services approx. 80% Support in providing system trainings to customer. Provide support in making estimation, technical feasibility and technical proposals for the sales department.
- Must have degree in Electrical or Electronics with experience of Min. 5-6 years in design and commissioning of Siemens process automation system
- Must have design experience with Simatic SCADA system PCS7 V7.1 and V8.x, Simatic S7- 400H, S7-400FH Safety system, S7-300, Simatic HMI WinCC, TIA Portal
- Must have hands on experience in handling Simatic softwares Simatic Manager, Simatic WinCC, CFC, STL, FBD, Safety Matrix, PCS7 APL Library, Central Archive System (CAS), Asset Management System (AMS) etc
- Developing logics, Typicals and block icon creations, system architecture design.
- Knowledge and experience on various interfacing protocols such as Modbus, OPC, Profibus etc
- Experience of Plant maintenance protocols including instrumentation Excellent system troubleshooting skills
- Networking skills and knowledge of LAN & WAN systems.
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills, as well as good presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Excel
- Must be highly motivated and a team player; must foster an inclusive work environment and respect all aspects of diversity
- Must be available to respond for emergency and relief assignments
SCADA & DCS Service Engineer Job At Siemens Careers | Al-Khubar
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin