PepsiCo Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Sales Capability Associate Manager Job At PepsiCo Careers | Riyadh
PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo’s business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market. It oversees the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of its products.
Sales associate managers work in retail settings assisting customers in their purchases. They provide information on products, help to select the right item, resolve complaints, arrange returns and refunds, and generally make sure that clients have an excellent shopping experience.
1- Sales Capability Associate Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Lead the Commercial Capability Strategy for MENA FOBO Beverages, in Traditional Trade , Modern Trade , Away For Home & eCommerce, NRM & DX for Bottlers
- Partner with Sector to conduct the Sales skills Assessments for of bottler Frontline base line proficiency levels for each role within the Sales Force
- Partner with Sector to conduct the Commercial Capability Assessments for Priority Bottlers
- Basis Skills & Commercial assessment design Sales Capability Road Map for H1/H2 /H3 for the priority bottlers and align key stakeholders (Sales Heads/ business Heads) on phasing, deployment , resourcing & measurement
- Work closely with the Sector & External vendors to localize content for the in accordance with pepsico sales process to ensure harmonizations
- Deploy Sales Capability Training modules on a Train the Trainer basis to multiple bottlers & businesses ….an ensuring End User Deployments with high level of quality control and certifications
- Drive Organized Trade JBP Hunting & Farming , NRM, eCommerce & DX Capabilities
- Establish PEP World Class Customer Engagement Model (WCCE) across key Customers in organized trade and on-board cross functional teams to new ways of Customers engagement.
- Drive TAG action planning for Modern trade customers to improve scores
- Play a key role in cascading/deploying an effective and simple Sales Capability calendar to be implemented and sustained the capability team to measure & govern the return of investments of programs.
- Review the implementation and conduct health check for Sales Processes like WEC TT & MT , Distributor Management to establish BU wise Execution Dashboards / Coaching Dashboards & corrective plans as necessary.
- Maintain a presence in the field to follow up on implementation. Highlights strong performers & identifies areas of improvement.
- Leverage Bottler IT to drive accessibility and develop new embedding techniques to maximize ROI (Gaming, E-Learning , video etc…) technology
- Lead the capability deployment of Sales force Automation on need basis for priority Bottlers
- Establish Tracking KPI’s and score card for Sales BPT’s & change management
- Previous and successful Franchise / Sales experience is a must
- Understanding the PepsiCo Beverages Business is a Must
- Strong Team & Stakeholder Management skills is a must
- Towering Strength in working in ambiguous environment and navigating with bottlers
- Passion for learning, coaching and development of career growth
Sales Capability Associate Manager Job At PepsiCo Careers | Riyadh
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin