Koch is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Sales & Application Engineer Job At Koch Careers | Al Khobar KSA
Koch Industries, Inc. is an American privately-held multinational conglomerate corporation based in Wichita, Kansas.
Also known as sales engineers, sales applications engineers develop applications for sales departments and provide sales staff with technical product information and support. Their duties include improving applications, performing installations and maintenance, and resolving client queries.
1- Sales & Application Engineer
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Al Khobar, KSA
- Lead and Manage Sales and Applications activities on assigned Opportunities providing to the Company the best chances to secure profitable orders.
- Prepare technical and commercial proposals within the given time frame
- Assure a competitive system design/costing is proposed that meets the customer’s minimum requirements.
- While objective is to maximize bookings, use existing and often timely limited resources for the most profitable projects and products
- Lead negotiations of terms and conditions on new orders and work with our legal and contract management department to ensure compliance with KII standards and minimize business risk.
- Maintain thorough understanding of John Zink Hamworthy products and applications in the markets.
- Provide right and accurate market information using the company tools (quote graphs, SFDC, monthly sales reports, etc.) to enable the company to make the right decisions and to provide the right resources
- Ensure to maintain the highest level of knowledge of Thermal Oxidizers products in combustion and process design
- Ensure to develop and maintain a high-level knowledge of Thermal Oxidizers products in mechanical design aspects including knowledge of the most applicable engineering standards
- Support the project execution team to maximize profitability and maintain/improve customer relationships when required.
- Collaborate in the negotiation/seek of opportunities for change orders to maximize profitability.
- Help to maintain warranty cost below 1% by using the right risk-taking mentality and procedures.
- Academic qualifications to the standard of Degree in engineering or equivalent (chemical, energetic, aerospace, mechanical).
- Good technical ability
- Experience in the industry (preferably in a Sales/Proposals role in the Oil & Gas industry)
- Maturity, pragmatism, self sufficiency and team spirit are essential qualities to succeed in this fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Customer Focus
- Commercial skills and business acumen
- Organizational skills to deal with multiple customer priorities
- Availability to travel up to 30 %
- Fluency in both English and Arabic. Additional knowledge of the Italian language is a great plus
Sales & Application Engineer Job At Koch Careers | Al Khobar KSA
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin