Amazon is Looking to Hire Following Staff – RME Technician Job At Amazon Careers | Saudi Arabia
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and the world’s most valuable brand.
The technician’s responsibilities include monitoring and servicing systems, diagnosing problems and troubleshooting equipment, running tests and completing reports, updating and improving existing systems, and repairing or replacing faulty equipment.
1- RME Technician
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Saudi Arabia
- Provide supervision and leadership to Maintenance Technicians
- Develop training plans for direct reports
- Carry out Performance Reviews
- To develop and deliver Preventive Maintenance programs
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot all FC systems including power distribution, automated material handling equipment, conveyance, packaging machines, labelling machines, HVAC and all other operational equipment.
- Experience in installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting any of the following: relay logic, ladder diagrams, controls components, sensors & scanners, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoids, servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, sorters and encoders
- Preferably with experience working on PLC’s and PLC programs, ability to troubleshoot ladder logic, components (CPU back plains, I/O boards, counters, modules, and devices) and communications modules (Ethernet)
- Act as an ambassador for safety within the team and to promote safe working across the site
- Repair and maintain Bus Systems for example profibus, asibus
- Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and directions to help them achieve their goals
- To develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organisation
- Ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance Ability to prioritize and manage resources under high pressure
- Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines with at least 5 years’ experience in automation or complex MHE environments.
- Solid foundational knowledge of PLC based controls systems.
- Experience using CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) to plan proactive maintenance and record reactive tasks.
- Understanding of OEE and equipment performance metrics.
- Knowledge of Statutory Compliance requirements.
- Experience in mentoring and developing junior technicians.
- Experience of contractor management.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot under high pressure.
- Ability to communicate (written & verbal) in English.
- Ability to work shifts in a 24/7 environment.
RME Technician Job At Amazon Careers | Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin